Re-customized Your Avatars On Pokemon GO With New Update
Niantic recently updated Pokemon Go to version 0.31.0, Here is What’s New in this update
– Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
– Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
– Refined certain Gym animations and is a lot more smoother
– Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon, As the footprints stopped working from previous update Niantic removed them and is working on fixing them,So they should be back soon.
– Modified battle damage calculation
– Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
– Updated Pokémon details screen
– Updated achievement medal images
– Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
– Transfer directly to Oak when you catch the Pokemon no need of going to menu again and again to transfer Pokémons.