Apple rolled out the iOS 16 beta 2 updates a while back. The new iOS 16 beta update has been rolled out for iPhone 13, iPhone 12, and some other iPhone models. Here developers use new services to update their apps. However, there may be some flaws in the beta version. Due to this, the battery can be consumed much faster than usual. If you have been troubled by this version of iOS 16, then we are telling you a way through which you can go back to iOS 15.
How to Uninstall iOS 16 Beta Update:
- First of all, make sure that your Mac is running on the latest macOS.
- After this you have to connect your iPhone to your Mac or PC. Then it has to be put in recovery mode.
- For iPhone 8 or later, you’ll need to press and release the Volume Up button and then the Volume Down button. Now, you must press and hold the Power button until the Recovery Mode screen appears.
- Then you have to click on the Restore option which will be visible on your Mac. This will delete all data on your device and install the latest iOS non-beta update. This is the latest update iOS 15.5
- If this download takes more than 15 minutes and your iPhone comes out of recovery mode, let the process complete and then do the previous step again.
- After that click on Install to install the latest iOS 15 update on your phone. You can also restore an iOS 15 backup taken on your Mac/PC or iCloud.
- You can remove the public beta by deleting your beta profile. For this, you have to go to Settings and then tap on General. After this, by going to VPN & Device Management, you have to go to iOS 16 Beta Profile. Then tap on Delete Profile and restart the device.